Monday 8 January, 2018 - Wednesday 10 January, 2018
Colour Personality Profiling
Come along and explore the 4 dimensions of development:
- Discover (self awareness)
- Discuss (others’ perception of you)
- Diversify (your hidden potential)
- Develop (your full potential over time)
What’s in it for you?
- Full certification after 3 days
- FREE training materials and videos
- No software installations required
- No restrictive performance contracts
- Your own FREE web based office and client management platform
- Access to Clarity4D peer network
- FREE marketing profiles
Simple | Affordable | Global | Effective
Sue Donnelly – Clarity4D T3 Trainer. Sue is a Fellow & former President of Federation of Image Professional International. A coach, international facilitator, speaker, author, TV expert and columnist, Sue uses Clarity4D “colour” to help her clients understand that we are all unique and have something to special to bring to relationships and teamwork.
Judy Oliver – Co-founder Clarity4D Originally a Dale Carnegie facilitator, Judy has worked with many organisations in the UK & Europe, designing and running leadership and management courses. Judy wrote the ‘words’ for the Clarity4D profiles and is particularly passionate about leadership for young people.
Wyboston Lakes Conference Centre, Bedfordshire, MK44 3AL
Investment: £2000 + vat. Sign up now to get your early bird discount!
includes lunch and refreshments.
For more details and to book your space: