The Creative Closet [webinar] – BRAND NEW for 2018
Wednesday 24 January @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm25£
- Does your current wardrobe need a bit of a makeover?
- Are you a bored with your clothes?
- Do you want to get some excitement back into dressing yourself?
- Are you a little lost and confused on how to update your look, or worried about being classed as ‘mutton dressed as lamb’?’
- Would you like style tips from the new ‘influencers’ of fashion rather than traditional image ‘rules’?
If so, this webinar is for you.
We will be looking at NEW ways you can add some pzazz into your wardrobe, without compromising WHO you are.
The webinar will cover:
- The NEW neutrals. It’s no longer about black, navy, camel and beige.
- How to successfully mix patterns, so you don’t look like a Pantomime Dame
- Making monochrome magical
- Unique touches that say “This is me!”
- Updating and refreshing your most important feature – your face
As always, the recording will be available if you can’t access it ‘live’, so you will need to register. Please note you will need access to Google Chrome or Firefox.
Date: Wednesday 24th January 7pm UK, 2pm EST